Holbrook - Retail
All Bout the Clothing
265 Navajo Blvd
Holbrook, AZ 86025
Paula Abraham (480) 207-1800
All Bout the Clothing provides affordable clothing consisting of jeans, light tops, t-shirts, kids clothing, all footwear, jackets, and the essentials-- socks & underwear. Our desire is to service smaller rural Arizona towns where stores are not right around the corner. We currently have two locations- Holbrook and St. Johns and hope to have another store open in 2017. We believe in helping our community and run promotions, events, discounts such as the following on Facebook:
1. Senior Discount Day
2. Veteran Discount
3. Discount for Pet Supplies to Help Local Animal Shelters
4. Food Drive during the month of November
5. Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign- Donate your used bras & receive $1.00 the purchase of a new bra. ABC then partnered with “The Bra Recyclers” (Gilbert, AZ Based Company) who provides assistance to Domestic Violence shelters & assists to end human trafficking. Did you know Bras are Recyclable?
6. 12 Days of Christmas sponsor
7. Invite local pop up businesses to have a show in our store
8. Provide support (socks & underwear, jackets in the winter and baseball hats in the summer to transitional housing locations, homeless shelters and organizations that help families in crisis.
In the near future, all profits generated from All ‘Bout the Clothing will be used to fund & develop a hospice house dedicated to servicing military veterans in Arizona. We are currently working on establishing our 501(c)3 nonprofit status.